Established in 2002, Vince is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating elevated yet understated pieces for every day. The collections are inspired by the brand’s California origins and embody a feeling of warm and effortless style. Vince designs uncomplicated yet refined pieces that approach dressing with a sense of ease.
Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, and home for a global lifestyle. Vince products are sold in prestige locations worldwide. The company operates 46 full-price retail stores, 14 outlet stores and its e-commerce site, vince.com. The company is headquartered in New York and operates a design studio in Los Angeles.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Sales Associate for our Dallas, TX Store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
- 3+ years of selling or customer service experience
- Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long-term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince strives to maintain a diverse workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Vince is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please email all resumes and inquiries to Charity Ybarra firstname.lastname@example.org