The Product Manager is a brand ambassador and business leader focused on delivering extraordinary experiences for internal team and clients. S/he will be responsible for driving the business of his/her respective product category(ies), coaching and managing a team of sales people, and equipping the Boutique Director with critical business knowledge.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Through spending time on the selling floor, coach and inspire team to deliver an elevated client experience for all clients at all times
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Provide initial and frequent ongoing training and development for all team members, including Chanel savoir faire, product details and service delivery
- Drive all aspects of the assigned product category, including analysis, reporting, assortment planning, and partnership with Home Office buying team
- Run product category and lead team with agility and resilience, continuously improving based on key performance indicators and lessons learned
- Represent Chanel in the market, developing the client base through community involvement, partnerships with local high profile businesses, as well as social and seasonal events
Who you are:
- Truly service minded
- Enjoy interacting with clients and being on the sales floor
- Passionate about building and managing a high performing team
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Innovative, proactive, and strategic
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Curious and eager to learn
- Able to lift 15 lbs
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Click here to apply.