DALLAS, TX (February 2019) – An advocate and platform for family owned business across North Texas, Highland Park Village’s LOCAL Market is kicking off its 7th season on Saturday, March 23, 2019 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and inviting the community to shop a curated collection of exceptional handcrafted food and goods companies, experience live music and entertainment for the whole family, all while supporting neighboring entrepreneurs.
LOCAL Artisan Market Details
With more than 25 vendors featured in the spring and fall, guests may peruse everything from seasonal jellies made from local produce and sustainably sourced leather goods, to freshly baked quiches, and handspun ceramics. Fun children’scrafts and live acoustic performances by local talent make for the perfect family outing, with a new twist on featured activations each month for everyone to enjoy.
When and Where This Spring: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Livingston Court, between Celine and Balenciaga, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas 75205
- Saturday, March 23 – Shop the first market of spring
- Saturday, April 20 – Easter celebration featuring photos with live bunnies
- Saturday, May 18 – Spring Shopping Stroll with exclusive shopping and dining offers, and promotions around Highland Park Village throughout the day
- Saturday, June 15 – Final summer soiree of the season
A Selection of Spring 2019 Vendors
- Folklore Las Niñas, children’s clothing concept locally founded by Gisa M. Heinz, supporting children’s charities
- LemonGlaze, handmade modern ceramics and pottery by artist, Carmen Aberasturi
- ModernSoul, artisan crafted shoes and clothing brand founded by Dallas moms, Suzi Fuller and Blair Isom
- Primavera Collection, locally owned brand with a modern twist on handmade Mexican embroidered goods
- Savvy Sleepers, pure satin pillow cases created to improve hair and skin health by Dallas-based mom, Dale Janée
- Texas Olive Ranch, Texas sourced olive oils and vinegars by Jim Henry
- The Jelly Queens, award-winning organic seasonal jellies made locally
Following the spring market series, LOCAL will resume in the fall on the third Saturday of the month from September –November, 2019. A third annual holiday market is set to take place in December. For more information, visit hpvillage.com/LOCAL.
About Highland Park Village:
Highland Park Village is a favorite lifestyle destination among locals and guests from around the world alike, as it has been for many generations. Built in 1931 and widely regarded as the country’s first true shopping center, the Village isinternationally recognized for its architectural significance and mix of the world’s best-known luxury retailers including Akris, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Tom Ford and more. Highland Park Village offers a range of concierge services for our guests including complimentary personal shopping, transportation to and from the property, and valet parking. For more information about Highland Park Village, visit www.hpvillage.com.
Media Inquiries: Hendrika Rhoad Diehl, 214-272-4875 | Hendrika@HPVillage.com