Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Part-Time Customer Rep.
Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl’s customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl’s for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Kiehl’s Customer Rep. This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Please email resume to Stephanie Trevino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Rag & Bone – Sales Supervisor
rag & bone Highland Park Village is currently seeking a full-time Sales Supervisor.
Sales Supervisors play a key role in ensuring sales goals are consistently met, a customer centric floor environment is being maintained and service standards are executed according to company guidelines. In addition to being a highly productive sales driver, this person will act as an extension of store management as a leader and role model to all Sales Associates when it comes to service standards and adherence to company policy.
Please direct resumes to email@example.com
Monday, July 8, 2019
Vince – Part-Time Sales Associate
Established in 2002, Vince is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating elevated yet understated pieces for every day. The collections are inspired by the brand’s California origins and embody a feeling of warm and effortless style. Vince designs uncomplicated yet refined pieces that approach dressing with a sense of ease.
Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, and home for a global lifestyle. Vince products are sold in prestige locations worldwide. The company operates 46 full-price retail stores, 14 outlet stores and its e-commerce site, vince.com. The company is headquartered in New York and operates a design studio in Los Angeles.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Sales Associate for our Dallas, TX Store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
- 3+ years of selling or customer service experience
- Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long-term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince strives to maintain a diverse workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Vince is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please email all resumes and inquiries to Charity Ybarra firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Lela Rose – Full Time Sales Associate
Timeline: September – February (with potential to become permanent)
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Reply to all inquiries and questions in a timely manner.
- Keep clients up-to-date on all sales, events and trends within the brand.
- Ensure all special orders are entered accurately and shipped in a timely manner.
- Track special orders and time sensitive shipments.
- Represent the fashion, style and brand image of Lela Rose.
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
- Meet and/or exceed store sales goals set by corporate.
- Maintain current seasonal product knowledge.
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Maintain/update customer information in the appropriate templates.
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures.
- Collaborate with Boutique Manager on seasonal store buy.
- Provide feedback to Boutique Manager on merchandise trends, missed opportunities and issues related to fit/quality.
- Compile product opportunities/successes for Boutique Manager.
- Merchandise floor assortments and fill in product when needed.
- Analyze style selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis in order to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Participate in monthly inventories.
- Help execute seasonal swaps and move product strategically in season.
- Coordinate sample looks with PR Team for photo shoots and advertising commitments.
- Attend seasonal personal appearances, and events to support the brand.
- Manage internal and external communication with positivity and thoughtfulness.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
- Constantly create brand awareness.
- Retail experience within the fashion industry (luxury experience preferred).
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Strong understanding of the retail landscape and industry insights.
- Exceptional presentation and selling skills.
- Proficient in word, excel, and PowerPoint.
Please send all resumes and inquires to Jessica Smotherman at email@example.com
Friday, June 7, 2019
CHANEL – Boutique Facilitator – Full Time
The Boutique Facilitator is passionate about providing the highest standards of service and will be trained to be well-rounded in all activities within the Boutique. She/He will ensure that all operations in the Boutiques are processed correctly and efficiently. As a multi-functional, “generalist” support role, the Boutique Facilitator enables sellers and the boutique to maximize client facing time and is able to support all areas of the Boutique as needed.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service based on CHANEL’s service Mantra, including welcoming and greeting all clients
- Provide Sales and Service support
- Support Operations team in maintaining stock order and assist in cycle count activity
- Support opening and closing of registers and assist with handling cash and deposits
- Answer phone calls and ensure any client issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Uphold standards to deliver the ultimate Chanel experience to the client
Who you are:
- Truly service minded
- Passionate about the House of Chanel
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Extremely organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Graduate from a bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, or similar area
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the Luxury Retail industry and are looking to learn about Retail at the House of Chanel and developing a career in the field.
Please address all inquiries to Maria.Constantine@chanelusa.com
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Ermenegildo Zegna – Customer Advisor – Full-Time
As a Store Customer Advisor at Ermenegildo Zegna at our Dallas Highland Park location, you will stand at the very centre of our organization, transform the store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience and safeguard the growth and longevity of our Brand as Brand Ambassador.
Your role as Store Customer Advisor is to engage the customers in their discovery of our heritage through storytelling and creating an atmosphere of passion, energy and enthusiasm for the Zegna collections.
You will tirelessly build relationships with each customer that last over time, and begin with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service .
In conclusion, your role will be to act as a trusted advisors of style, providing styling suggestions understanding their life style and preferences with the highest level of sophistication and service.
Customer Understanding & Engagement
- Provide amemorable luxury customer service experience by conveying a brand message and values through storytelling to create an emotional connection and promote brand loyalty and leverage “Zegna Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony
- Guarantee Selling Flow execution to understand the client and build intimate knowledge of preferences, contact information, and lifestyle to develop customer profiles
- Demonstrate agility in responding to different customer types, using flexibility in conversational style and approach
- Offer personalized service as part of the Zegna experience, to meet the customer’s current and future needs demonstrating basic understanding of Made-to-Measure and the ability to introduce and promote it through a sophisticated selling flow
- Utilize company provided technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience
- Proactively develop a continued trustworthy customer relationship with Zegna, (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Take ownership of resolving & escalating customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to Zegna customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies etc.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve individual sales target while ensuring a luxury costumer experience
- Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager
- Propose service, MTM, RTW products; visual and operational improvements that assist the team to achieve and overcome selling challenges
- Actively communicate customer, product and other store information to the broader store team to ensure customer and business needs are met
- Act as a role model displaying good team work to enhance the overall team moral to create an enthusiastic and engaged sales force environment
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to Zegna uniform and grooming standards and guidelines
- Follow Zegna product and gift packaging standards and guidelines to ensure Zegna luxury and quality imag
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the store environment and product displays
- Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to Zegna Visual Merchandising guidelines: support window displays as required, demonstrating strong accountability for every aspect of the overall store including back of the house operations
- Adhere to Zegna store operations and time and attendance policies and standards
- Follow the directions of the Store Manager or appointed team member on store operational tasks that includes but not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
- Help the store in closing sales – support in ringing sales
- Utilize store systems as needed efficiently and accurately
- Maintain accountability for store inventories by vigilantly reporting any discrepancy in labelling or inventory levels
- Proven experience in a similar role preferably within luxury and/or menswear retail companies
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Deep passion for fashion and luxury
- Excellent commercial awareness and customer centricity
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Team-player mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to work a retail schedule which includes evenings and weekends
Please send resumes and inquiries to Adam Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, June 3, 2019
MARKET – Full-Time Sales Associate
MARKET boutique is presently seeking a candidate to join our sales team.
MARKET is a multi-brand lifestyle boutique. The store houses a finely curated selection of clothing, accessories, fine jewelry, and home décor with the retail mix embracing Highland Park Village’s varied traits of style, glamour and approachability.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in luxury retail, with a strong knowledge in fine jewelry. Candidates should also be driven and goal-oriented and value the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships while providing excellent customer service.
Candidates must be flexible with scheduling and able to work weekends.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be provided.
Please email resumes or inquires to Keenan Walker at KeenanWalker@markethighlandpark.com.
Thursday, May 30, 2019
CAROLINA HERRERA – GENERAL MANAGER
Carolina Herrera is a New York-based fashion house recognized for creating beautifully crafted collections synonymous with impeccable style and bold elegance. With the appointment of Wes Gordon as Creative Director in 2018, the House has reinforced its commitment to the strong codes established by the founder; blending traditions of couture craftsmanship with the wearability and pragmatism of American Fashion. The Carolina Herrera brand and licenses includes a portfolio of ready-to-wear, bridal, eyewear and fragrance as well as accessories for women, men and children. Today, the brand is available in 105 countries at 15,000 points of distribution, including over 350 CH Carolina Herrera and 4 Carolina Herrera New York retail locations. Carolina Herrera is part of PUIG, a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona, Spain.
The General Manager is responsible for overall management of the store, staff, merchandise and customer service. The General Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates.
- Achieve sales goals
- Analyze available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Set individual sales goals for sales associates, ensuring goals reflect store business goals
- Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Collaborate with Supervisor and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their clienteling tools
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
- Empower associates to make decisions in the customer’s best interest that also support the Company’s philosophy
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Schedule associates to maintain appropriate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management,
- physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, other stores and local center/street association
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct brand and visual image at all times
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Ensure image and personal appearance standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
Minimum 5-7 years retail sales, preferably luxury market. 3-5 years supervisory experience. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills: MS Office, inventory software and database software.
Interested applicants please email email@example.com
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
HADLEIGH’S – SALES ASSOCIATE
If you’re happy, bubbly, and love to sell beautiful clothes, come work with us at Hadleigh’s! We are looking for a sales Associate!
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas with Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Qualified candidates should have previous experience in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven, goal oriented and understand the importance of building relationships with clients and with their team. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, April 29, 2019
rag & bone – Sales Specialist
rag & bone is currently seeking a Sales Specialist for our Highland Park Village location.
Sales Specialists are integral to the success of the store environment. The ideal candidate possesses a skill set that allows them to anticipate the needs of both their clients and team in order to drive sales and create a consistent and high quality in-store experience.
Please submit all inquiries to email@example.com
Monday, April 29, 2019
Fendi – Client Advisor
FENDI is looking to hire a Client Advisor who is responsible for providing excellent customer service and meeting sales goals.
- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category and individual sales goals.
- Adhere to all Top Store Guidelines.
- Build and maintain client books; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow FENDI dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Be a positive role model, representing the brand appropriately at all times
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies)
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings
- Adhere to loss prevention standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum 2 years luxury retail experience
- Sales driven
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- RTW experience is a plus
- Mandarin speaker is a plus
- Computer literacy a must
- Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; pro-active attitude
- Ability to lift boxes/weights up to 10lbs.
Please email resumes or inquires to Pablo Arellano at: Pablo.Arellano@fendi.com
Friday, April 26, 2019
Christofle – Sales Specialist
Experienced high-end luxury sales needed.
- Greet customers and execute a fine shopping experience.
- Log in client information into computer for each visitor and keep contact log for follow up.
- Help familiarize each person about the history of Christofle and show new items available.
- Maintain and help keep a professional and clean boutique.
- Experience in party planning is great asset
- Team player a must
Please email your resume to Annabella Keihl firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.