Wednesday, December 5, 2018
rag & bone – Sales Supervisor
rag & bone Highland Park Village is currently seeking a full-time Sales Supervisor.
Sales Supervisors play a key role in ensuring sales goals are consistently met, a customer centric floor environment is being maintained and service standards are executed according to company guidelines. In addition to being a highly productive sales driver, this person will act as an extension of store management as a leader and role model to all Sales Associates when it comes to service standards and adherence to company policy.
Please direct resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, November 19, 2018
Vince – Part-Time Stock Associate
Established in 2002, Vince is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating elevated yet understated pieces for every day. The collections are inspired by the brand’s California origins and embody a feeling of warm and effortless style. Vince designs uncomplicated yet refined pieces that approach dressing with a sense of ease.
Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, and home for a global lifestyle. Vince products are sold in prestige locations worldwide. The Company operates 45 full-price retail stores, 14 outlet stores and its e-commerce site, vince.com. The Company is headquartered in New York and operates a design studio in Los Angeles.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Stock Associate for our Highland Park Village, Dallas, TX store.
The Stock Associate is responsible for driving results and enhancing the customer experience by maintaining a neat clean and safe working and shopping environment. This position is also responsible for executing all company defined best practices in the stock and selling floor including replenishment, shipment processing and receiving, and maintaining visual display standards.
- Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all sizes and styles are represented
- Supports maintaining a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to Vince standards and safety requirements
- Follows company standards of merchandise presentation and display
- Maintain the housekeeping of the store
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Prior experience in retail and stock is preferred
- Have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight, evening, weekend and call-in shifts
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince strives to maintain a diverse workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Vince is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please email resumes or inquires to Megan Corpening at: MCorpening@Vince.com
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Hermès – Inventory Control Specialist
The Inventory Control Associate is responsible for the management of the store inventory. Duties include: receiving packages and merchandise into the store’s inventory accurately and efficiently on the day in which it arrives, ticketing merchandise and generating packaging and shipping transfers and RTV of merchandise to other locations efficiently and accurately. All records associates with receiving and shipping merchandise will be neatly and accurately maintained in a filing system. The Inventory Control Associate is responsible for processing, recording and following up on all after sales service. In the absence of an Operations Manager/Director, the Store Director and or Assistant Manager will work with the Inventory Control Associate to organize, conduct and reconcile weekly cycle counts and bi-annual inventories. The inventory Control Associate is also responsible for ordering and maintaining adequate stock levels in shipping and selling supplies and store and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain an accurate and organized store inventory. Organize and participate in store cycle counts, bi-annual inventories and reconciliation with support and direction from store Director and/or Assistant Manager.
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments within business day they are generated. Ensure proper documentation is completed.
- Check in all returns against previous day’s business.
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns and price updates.
- Process, record, maintain, and follow up on all after-sales service.
- Process damages, maintain inventory for damages.
- Work with Store Management inventory for damages.
- Work with Store Management to analyze business and replenish needs.
- Develop inventory strategies to support the selling process and to maintain our warehouse standards on a daily basis.
Decision Making Responsibility
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze information.
- Ability to problem solves.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal policies and directives.
- Attention to loss prevention and inventory control.
- Ability to lift between 0-50 lbs. without assistance.
- Experienced with technology to fully utilize internal systems as well as external shipping software programs.
Friday, October 12, 2018
alice + olivia – SALES SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving the business as an active member of the sales team to ensure business growth and profitability, while exhibiting a strong sense of leadership. The Sales Supervisor will partner with management and sales team to enhance overall customer experience. Sales Supervisor will support Assistant and Store manager in the training and development of sales team.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Team player
- Time management
- Personal credibility
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
- Develop and maintain long lasting client relationships by establishing a returning client base
- Develop and maintain client relationships, contributing to monthly sales at a minimum of 20%
- Personally maintain a UPT above company standard of 2.0 and develop staff to do the same
- Satisfy company KPI requirements
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service
- Maintain an active sales floor presence to assist and coach staff in developing strong client relationships
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives to company standard
- Monitor organization and upkeep of both the front and back of house
- Encourage associates to take ownership of their sales performance
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures
JOBS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR PERSONAL GROWTH, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND/OR EVOLUTION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
Interested candidates should contact Carson Haynes at email@example.com. Please include your resume with submission.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Loro Piana – Full Time Sales Professional
General Purpose of the Position:
Loro Piana, a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments, has an outstanding opportunity available in luxury sales at our new Loro Piana in Dallas.
We are looking for confident and enthusiastic candidates. They must have a natural selling ability, strong communication skills, a great sense of aesthetics, motivation to build relationships, possess a willingness to learn about the brand and have an appreciation for luxury goods and our exclusive clientele.
- Achieve personal sales goal
- Develop and maintain thorough product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service by anticipating the needs of the client and working to exceed their expectations
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client.
- Develop active, repeat customer base
- Maintain accurate, detailed clientele book
- Provide feedback to store manager on merchandise trends, missed opportunities and issues related to fit and quality
- Ensure appropriate sales floor coverage and comply with all loss prevention procedures to ensure integrity of inventory
- Ensure a respectful selling environment at all times
Skills and abilities required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of aesthetics
- Natural selling abilities
Education and Experience Required
- Degree preferred
- Background in retail a plus
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to Brett Holderby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Fendi – Client Advisors
FENDI is looking to hire two Client Advisors who are responsible for providing excellent customer service and meeting sales goals.
- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category and individual sales goals.
- Adhere to all Top Store Guidelines.
- Build and maintain client books; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow FENDI dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Be a positive role model, representing the brand appropriately at all times
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies)
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings
- Adhere to loss prevention standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum 2 years luxury retail experience
- Sales driven
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- RTW experience is a plus
- Mandarin speaker is a plus
- Computer literacy a must
- Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; pro-active attitude
- Ability to lift boxes/weights up to 10lbs.
Please email resumes or inquires to Pablo Arellano at: Pablo.Arellano@fendi.com
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Robert Talbott – Seasonal Sales Associate
Summary: A self-motivated Sales Associate to be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our customer through sales activities. The passionate sales associate will be able to elevate our brand while achieving and exceeding company set sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome every customer and ensure service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity
- Assist customers across the brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of all Robert Talbott products and the Made-to-Measure process
- Ensure the achievement of personal and store sales goals.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers to build brand loyalty.
- Maintain product in-stocks on the sales floor set forth by company brand standards.
- Be current with company product knowledge.
- Assess customer needs and provide product recommendations.
- Cross-sell products.
- Maintain customers’ lists, client book, and communicate with customers on a regular basis.
- Assist with seasonal physical inventory.
- Assist with orders over the phone and by email.
- Assist with packaging and gift wrapping as needed.
- Perform store upkeeping including, but not limited to; dusting, vacuuming.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Provide exceptional customer service through superior sales service.
- Proven track record to drive and exceed individual/store goals.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Must have a team-player mentality.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to unpack/pack and move stock.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Minimum 1-2 years, high-end retail experience preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- Four year credited college degree preferred.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, and functions as required.
- Other duties and functions of the job may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. The individual will also need to be able to verbally communicate with customers consistently through face-to-face, email, and/or phone interactions.
The position requires also requires lifting and/or carrying and moving items over 30 lbs.
Submit resumes to HR@roberttalbott.com
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
HADLEIGH’S – SALES ASSOCIATE
If you’re happy, bubbly, and love to sell beautiful clothes, come work with us at Hadleigh’s! We are looking for a sales Associate!
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas with Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Qualified candidates should have previous experience in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven, goal oriented and understand the importance of building relationships with clients and with their team. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: email@example.com.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
HADLEIGH’S – Store Assistant
If you’re happy, bubbly, and love to work with beautiful clothes! Come work with us at Hadleigh’s. We are looking for a Store Assistant!
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas with Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Store Assistants are responsible for many tasks necessary to assist sales associates and management in executing marketing, online orders, pop up shops, and many other projects
- Qualified candidates should have previous experience in luxury retail. Candidate should be highly organized, goal oriented and understand the importance of building relationships with clients and with their team. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, September 14, 2018
Carolina Herrera – Seasonal Sales Associate
Responsible for achieving sales goals and developing lasting client relationships through providing the highest level of customer service, complying with company policies, procedures, and directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Store Manager as necessary.
- Achieve sales goals
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing clienteling tools
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of Shipping/Receiving protocol, policies, and paperwork
- Participate in physical inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs, and meetings as directed by store management
All applicants should email their resumes to email@example.com
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Hermès – Sales Specialist
Primary responsibilities are to achieve selling and customer service objectives while adhering to the operational loss prevention standards of the boutiques.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Sales Objectives
- Accountable for meeting personal sales goal and works as part of a team for boutique to achieve its collective target.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort. Ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbon, stationary and the like_ are stocked at all times. Maintain selling floor to meet standards to including straightening, filling in and replenishment of new receipts following VM guidelines, physical EAS tagging, ticketing, etc. Provides assistance as need in inventory preparation.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions including receipts, CRM files (which provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis, SKUs, monetary payment and client verification, and the administrative support of after sales service when needed. Partners with management on POS decisions and communicates discrepancies, should they occur, during the opening, closing and general POS variances by end of business day.
- Loss Prevention
- Responsible for complying with all loss prevention procedures such as employee sign in sheets, bag checks in conjunction with LP as application. Practice appropriate LP techniques and follows all guidelines for key control and merchandise security. Respects physical EAS tagging guidelines and ensure all products are properly ticketed (on floor, back of house and merchandise returns). Properly prepares for physical inventory and participates in monthly cycle counts (or as directed by management).
- Customer Service
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermes standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
Decision Making Responsibility
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 2+ years in a sales capacity.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- College degree preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Even tempered with ability to continuously multi-task.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible with schedule changes to accommodate needs of the business.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.
Friday, August 31, 2018
Theory – Part-Time Stock Support
To empower men and women by providing them with sophisticated wardrobe essentials. To define innovation in design and manufacturing through a mastery of fit and fabric. To represent a unique and trusted standard in quality and integrity.
Known for People Passion Product and Profitability
A band of aesthetic insiders. We love style, luxury, and simplicity. We are visionary, strategic, and sometimes deliberately unconventional. We invest in people’s strengths, cultivate personal growth, and create team environments where people succeed. We seek out and nurture talent that embraces our entrepreneurial spirit and attitude. We are a global organization united by our shared values and vision
- Detail oriented and focused on quality
- Smart, Creative and have a strong point of view
- Familiar with products, display guidelines and product information
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of back of house duties, including but not limited to:
- Inbound shipment
- Preparing and tracking all outbound shipping
- Cleaning/maintaining store appearance (front and back of house)
- Maintain the stockroom, i.e. back stock, new production and supplies for the whole store
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Be extremely self motivated and proud to represent the Theory brand
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills
- Solid independent work ethic
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive discount
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced at other jobs
- Training and Development
- Personal and Professional Growth and Exposure
What Theory will provide for you
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: Chris Kahle firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, July 26, 2018
The Tot – Sales Associate
As a sales associate at The Tot, you will be part of a community focused on the entire customer experience of a brand created to improve the lives of Tots and parents through better advice and products.
Sales Associates deliver the highest level of service to every person that comes into the store. Sales Associates provide the knowledge of products and a level of expertise that differentiates The Tot from its competitors. It’s the trusted advice and a carefully curated product assortment that set The Tot apart from other retailers.
Candidate must be sales driven, goal oriented and have a passion for clienteling and developing relationships to further the store’s success. Candidate will need to exhibit a strong sense of customer service and provide brand and product knowledge on all merchandise, as well as make suggestions on products based on client’s needs. Candidate will build relationships with core clients and keep them informed about store promotions, events, and new arrivals. Candidate will assist the management team with creating new and innovative ways to increase store’s foot traffic. Candidate will ensure each transaction is processed promptly and will keep the sales floor replenished in compliance with company policy.
About The Tot
Our mission is to be the premier destination that offers trusted advice with mindfully curated safe, non-toxic, innovative and stylish products for conscious parents in a world of overwhelming choice.
Our story began when Nasiba Adilova was pregnant and struggled to find a resource where every product featured had been tested for health, safety, innovation, and style. Adilova combined their deep expertise in digital media and fashion with their own experiences as mothers to create The Tot.
More than a retail destination, The Tot cultivates a network of experts in journalism, family medicine, nutrition and more to explore everything from fertility to sleeping, feeding and nutrition, style, gear, and wellbeing—all featured on thetot.com.
Please email your resume to Allyson.email@example.com
Monday, July 9, 2018
Draper James – Part Time Sales Associate
Draper James is looking for Part Time Sales Associates for our Dallas Shop!
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Exceed customers’ expectations at all times
- Achieve and exceed sales and client outreach goals on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Achieve and exceed KPI goals
- Engage and approach all customers in a timely manner
- Share brand and product knowledge with the consumer
- Create and grow client relationships and build personal clientele through proactive client outreach
- Achieve and exceed KPI goals
- Maintain and update client books, track personal productivity, and take initiative to set appointments to drive business
- Uphold all inventory and loss prevention practices
- Assist management team in the execution of merchandise presentation and visual direction
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must be sales driven, goal oriented, and have a passion for the client experience
- Candidate needs to exhibit a strong sense of leadership
Contact for applicants is Twila Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.