Monday, September 23, 2019
TOM FORD – Senior Sales Associate
TOM FORD Is looking for a Senior Sales person to join its team in Dallas. The ideal candidate must possess extensive high-end retail experience and excellent client service skills. This role requires that the Sales Associate have the ability to drive a high volume business.
- Plan and strategize to achieve Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales budget
- Generate and manage a high volume book of business
- Follow-up on client purchases, alterations, deliveries, special orders, MTM fittings, and special requests
- Balance client expectations while maintaining the integrity and the objectives of the company
- Court new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Be available to assist and to communicate with clients in different time zones
- Maintain and continually develop knowledge of local clients
- Network and represent the brand with pride
- Adapt and execute company policies and procedures
- Provide product/client feedback to management
- Minimum 8 years retail experience
- Process thorough understanding of MTM and high-end quality garments
- Worldly, well-traveled, polished and respectful
- Passionate, energetic and warm
- Reliable and punctual
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- “Can do” attitude
- Love for, and pride in, the position and the company
- Adaptable, flexible and available to travel if needed
- Valid passport and ability to travel internationally
- Thorough knowledge of the industry and competitors
- Good listener
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Extremely organized with excellent follow up
- To be good listener
- personable and engaging
- excellent time management skills
- Team player and adaptable
- Knowing and understanding the client and his or her needs
- Assertive yet humble
- Outside the box thinker
- Receptive to change and to constructive criticism, strategic thinker, methodical, capability to create desirability and excitement, detail oriented, non-judgmental
About Tom Ford:
In April 2005, Tom Ford announced the creation of the TOM FORD brand. Ford was joined in this venture by former Gucci Group President and Chief Executive Officer Domenico De Sole, who serves as Chairman of the company. That same year Ford announced his partnership with Marcolin Group to produce and distribute optical frames and sunglasses, as well as an alliance with Esteé Lauder to create the TOM FORD BEAUTY brand. In April 2007, his first directly owned flagship store opened in New York at 845 Madison Avenue to coincided with the debut of the TOM FORD Menswear and Accessory collection. In September 2010, Ford presented his much anticipated womenswear collection. Presently, there are more than 110 freestanding TOM FORD stores and shop-in-shops in locations such as New York, Toronto, Beverly Hills, Zurich, Milan, Puerto Banus, Moscow, Osaka, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Baku, Dubai, Tokyo, Seoul, Montreal, San Francisco, Beirut, Hong Kong, Shanghai, New Delhi, Rome, London, Kowloon, Munich, Beijing, and Sydney.
Please send resumes and inquires to manager Andy Fullen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, September 23, 2019
Akris – Full time Sales of RTW and Accessories
Akris – Full time Sales of RTW and Accessories
- Represent the Akris brand by interacting with clients in the sale of RTW and Accessories.
- Maintain a high level of service, product knowledge and basic operational procedures.
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in luxury sales is required
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and customer priorities
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive, high energy personality
- Strong client book
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds when merchandising the sales floor.
Akris is an international fashion house founded in 1922 and based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. Creative director Albert Kriemler designs fashion forward women’s wear and signature accessories including the Ai bag made from coveted Mongolian horsehair. Akris holds its ready-to-wear runway shows twice a year in Paris. Besides double-face, the fashion house is renowned for using innovative embroidery and digital photo printing techniques. Akris has been owned and run by its founding family for three generations and operates its own boutiques in major cities around the globe. The Akris main collection as well as its sportier sister line Akris punto are also available in over 500 points of distribution worldwide.
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to Teresa.email@example.com
Friday, September 20, 2019
Sales Associate – Carolina Herrera New York (Fashion)
Responsible for achieving sales goals and developing lasting client relationships through providing the highest level of customer service, complying with company policies, procedures, and directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Store Manager as necessary.
- Achieve sales goals
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing clienteling tools
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of Shipping/Receiving protocol, policies, and paperwork
- Participate in physical inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs, and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 3-5 years retail sales, preferably luxury market.
Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
All interested applicants please apply here.
Friday, September 13, 2019
CHANEL – Assistant Manager, Product
The Assistant Manager, Product, is a brand ambassador and business leader focused on delivering extraordinary experiences for internal team and clients. S/he will be
responsible for driving the business of his/her respective product category(ies), coaching and managing a team of sales people, and equipping the Boutique Director with critical business knowledge.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Through spending time on the selling floor, coach and inspire team to deliver an elevated client experience for all clients at all times
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Provide initial and frequent ongoing training and development for all team members, including Chanel savoir faire, product details and service delivery
- Drive all aspects of the assigned product category, including analysis, reporting, assortment planning, and partnership with Home Office buying team
- Run product category and lead team with agility and resilience, continuously improving based on key performance indicators and lessons learned
- Represent Chanel in the market, developing the client base through community involvement, partnerships with local high profile businesses, as well as social and seasonal events
Who you are:
- Truly service minded
- Enjoy interacting with clients and being on the sales floor
- Passionate about building and managing a high performing team
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Innovative, proactive, and strategic
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Curious and eager to learn
- Able to lift 15 Ibs
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
Interested applicants please apply here.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
JAMES PERSE – PART TIME STORE SUPPORT
REPORTS TO STORE MANAGER
The store support associate is responsible for receiving, unpacking and preparing merchandise for the selling floor. He/she is also responsible for the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the stock room. He/she is responsible for any and all operational functions within the stockroom,
and visual standards of the store.
JAMES PERSE Brand Experience
- Creates a positive first impression by adhering to the dress code.
- Creates a clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards on the selling floor.
- Works with store associates to replenishes merchandise from the stock room to the selling floor on a daily basis.
- Processes customer charge sends per JP policy and procedure Follows up on customer inquiries on behalf of sending store when need be.
- Ensures stock room is organized, clean and merchandise is floor ready at all times per JP Standard Directives.
- Audits stockroom to ensure consistent sizing, folding, and organization per company direction on standards completion.
- Is accountable for the store exceeding the Company Shrink Goal by minimizing unit loss.
- Manages store preparation for physical inventories based on preparation directives and planning packets.
- Fills cash wrap packaging supplies on a daily basis.
- Removes trash and boxes from the sales floor and stockroom on a daily basis.
- Conducts a lighting check on a daily basis for store lights and exterior lighting (if applicable) to ensure all lights are illuminating properly.
Cooperation & Dependability
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management.
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule.
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish goals.
- Follows Policies and Procedures 100%.
Please email resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Lela Rose – Full Time Bridal STYLIST
- 1-5 Years of experience in the bridal sales industry.
- High-end/ Luxury Retail.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Strong understanding of the retail landscape and luxury industry insights.
- Exceptional presentation and selling skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate strong selling skills.
- Meet and/or exceed store sales goals set by corporate.
- Oversee and schedule all alterations appointments to client satisfaction.
- Organize and track all contracts, deposits, and client details.
- Ensure all special orders are entered accurately and shipped in a timely manner.
- Track special orders and time sensitive shipments.
- Stay in communication with brides through the whole bridal process.
- Track each brides timeline individually so all expectations are met (portraits, showers, wedding, etc.).
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintain/update customer information in the appropriate templates.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Reply to all inquiries and questions in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Maintain current seasonal product knowledge.
- Compile product opportunities/successes for Boutique Manager.
- Provide feedback to Boutique Manager on merchandise trends, missed opportunities and issues related to fit/quality.
- Collaborate with Boutique Manager on seasonal store buy.
- Analyze style selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis in order to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Coordinate all sample loans and barrows for appointments, events, and store displays.
- Attend seasonal personal appearances, and events to support the brand.
- Merchandise floor assortments and fill in product when needed.
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures.
- Participate in monthly inventories.
- Manage internal and external communication with positivity and thoughtfulness.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
- Represent the fashion, style and brand image of Lela Rose.
- Constantly create brand awareness.
Please send inquires and resumes to email@example.com
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
rag & bone – Sales Specialist
rag & bone is currently seeking a Sales Specialist for our Highland Park Village location.
Sales Specialists are integral to the success of the store environment. The ideal candidate possesses a skill set that allows them to anticipate the needs of both their clients and team in order to drive sales and create a consistent and high quality in-store experience.
Please submit all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Rag & Bone – Sales Supervisor
rag & bone Highland Park Village is currently seeking a full-time Sales Supervisor.
Sales Supervisors play a key role in ensuring sales goals are consistently met, a customer centric floor environment is being maintained and service standards are executed according to company guidelines. In addition to being a highly productive sales driver, this person will act as an extension of store management as a leader and role model to all Sales Associates when it comes to service standards and adherence to company policy.
Please direct resumes to email@example.com
Monday, August 26, 2019
HADLEIGH’S – SALES ASSOCIATE
If you’re happy, bubbly, and love to sell beautiful clothes, come work with us at Hadleigh’s! We are looking for a sales Associate!
Hadleigh’s is a luxury retail boutique and atelier in Dallas with Italian made women’s RTW, men’s clothing, accessories, and fine leather goods. All positions are responsible for providing superior customer service and developing relationships that will repeat in business. Associates are responsible for product and image representation while maintaining the Hadleigh’s brand.
- Qualified candidates should have previous experience in luxury retail. Candidate should be sales driven, goal oriented and understand the importance of building relationships with clients and with their team. Position needs to be filled by a candidate willing to work weekends and flexibility with schedule.
Please e-mail resumes or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
St. John – Full Time Key Holder
St. John Highland Park Village is seeking a highly seasoned Sales Associate/Key Holder to join the Dallas Team. This associate must demonstrate Relationship selling skills to achieve and exceed planned daily, weekly and monthly goals. This candidate must demonstrate relationship selling skills of the highest level (5 Star Service) to further develop client relationships. Candidate must actively pursue and develop new clients and maintain existing clients. Must have a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management. Assists in all inventory processes. Promotes St. John using all corporate communications and model the “St. John Way.” Strong knowledge of product, market and fashion trends are necessary. Demonstrates high level of quality in work attendance and appearance. Partners with Store Management on various projects.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
MARKET – Full-Time Sales Associate
MARKET boutique is presently seeking a candidate to join our sales team.
MARKET is a multi-brand lifestyle boutique. The store houses a finely curated selection of clothing, accessories, fine jewelry, and home décor with the retail mix embracing Highland Park Village’s varied traits of style, glamour and approachability.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in luxury retail, with a strong knowledge in fine jewelry. Candidates should also be driven and goal-oriented and value the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships while providing excellent customer service.
Candidates must be flexible with scheduling and able to work weekends.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be provided.
Please email resumes or inquires to Keenan Walker at KeenanWalker@markethighlandpark.com.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
St. John – Part Time Stock Associate
St. John Knits, a global luxury brand is currently seeking a Part Time Stock Associate.
The Stock Associate is responsible for contributing to inventory control, loss prevention awareness, preparing and executing physical inventories, efficient and accurate operations of shipping and receiving merchandise, organization of the stock room as well as supporting management team as a representative of St. John. Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management. Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients. A high level of quality work, attendance and appearance a must. Ability to be flexible and willing to work various hours when necessary.
Potential candidate should have 2-3 years shipping and receiving experience in a luxury brand retail store.
Please email all resumes and inquires to Randi Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Part-Time Customer Rep.
Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl’s customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl’s for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Kiehl’s Customer Rep. This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Please email resume to Stephanie Trevino at email@example.com.
Monday, July 8, 2019
Vince – Part-Time Sales Associate
Established in 2002, Vince is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating elevated yet understated pieces for every day. The collections are inspired by the brand’s California origins and embody a feeling of warm and effortless style. Vince designs uncomplicated yet refined pieces that approach dressing with a sense of ease.
Known for its range of luxury products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, and home for a global lifestyle. Vince products are sold in prestige locations worldwide. The company operates 46 full-price retail stores, 14 outlet stores and its e-commerce site, vince.com. The company is headquartered in New York and operates a design studio in Los Angeles.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Part-Time Sales Associate for our Dallas, TX Store.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email and written follow-up contact
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
- 3+ years of selling or customer service experience
- Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Must possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long-term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince strives to maintain a diverse workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Vince is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please email all resumes and inquiries to Charity Ybarra firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Ermenegildo Zegna – Customer Advisor – Full-Time
As a Store Customer Advisor at Ermenegildo Zegna at our Dallas Highland Park location, you will stand at the very centre of our organization, transform the store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience and safeguard the growth and longevity of our Brand as Brand Ambassador.
Your role as Store Customer Advisor is to engage the customers in their discovery of our heritage through storytelling and creating an atmosphere of passion, energy and enthusiasm for the Zegna collections.
You will tirelessly build relationships with each customer that last over time, and begin with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service .
In conclusion, your role will be to act as a trusted advisors of style, providing styling suggestions understanding their life style and preferences with the highest level of sophistication and service.
Customer Understanding & Engagement
- Provide amemorable luxury customer service experience by conveying a brand message and values through storytelling to create an emotional connection and promote brand loyalty and leverage “Zegna Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony
- Guarantee Selling Flow execution to understand the client and build intimate knowledge of preferences, contact information, and lifestyle to develop customer profiles
- Demonstrate agility in responding to different customer types, using flexibility in conversational style and approach
- Offer personalized service as part of the Zegna experience, to meet the customer’s current and future needs demonstrating basic understanding of Made-to-Measure and the ability to introduce and promote it through a sophisticated selling flow
- Utilize company provided technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience
- Proactively develop a continued trustworthy customer relationship with Zegna, (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Take ownership of resolving & escalating customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to Zegna customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies etc.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve individual sales target while ensuring a luxury costumer experience
- Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager
- Propose service, MTM, RTW products; visual and operational improvements that assist the team to achieve and overcome selling challenges
- Actively communicate customer, product and other store information to the broader store team to ensure customer and business needs are met
- Act as a role model displaying good team work to enhance the overall team moral to create an enthusiastic and engaged sales force environment
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to Zegna uniform and grooming standards and guidelines
- Follow Zegna product and gift packaging standards and guidelines to ensure Zegna luxury and quality imag
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the store environment and product displays
- Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to Zegna Visual Merchandising guidelines: support window displays as required, demonstrating strong accountability for every aspect of the overall store including back of the house operations
- Adhere to Zegna store operations and time and attendance policies and standards
- Follow the directions of the Store Manager or appointed team member on store operational tasks that includes but not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
- Help the store in closing sales – support in ringing sales
- Utilize store systems as needed efficiently and accurately
- Maintain accountability for store inventories by vigilantly reporting any discrepancy in labelling or inventory levels
- Proven experience in a similar role preferably within luxury and/or menswear retail companies
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Deep passion for fashion and luxury
- Excellent commercial awareness and customer centricity
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Team-player mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to work a retail schedule which includes evenings and weekends
Please send resumes and inquiries to Adam Hernandez at email@example.com