*Per Governor Greg Abbott’s executive order, beginning July 2, face masks are required in all public places.
Retail stores have the option of reopening to customers at a 75% occupancy rate under guidelines outlined by the Texas Department of State Health Services. The rules were put in place to ensure the safety of both sales associates and customers.
For the latest Highland Park Village store hours and openings, click here.
Under new Texas Department of State Health Services guidelines, select restaurants have resumed dine-in service. A 75% occupancy limit helps ensure the safety of both restaurant teams and customers. Curbside pickup and alcoholic beverages to-go are also available with purchase of food at many of our restaurants.
Complimentary valet stands are now open by Bistro 31, The Honor Bar and Mi Cocina. Lone Star Valet is operating under the following safety protocol:
– Perform attestation to COVID health screening electronically before each shift
– Wear an approved mask at all times
– Social distance by staying at least 6 feet from others as a normal practice when possible
– Eliminating contact with others, such as handshakes
– Disinfect handles & keys at customers request
– Disinfect podiums and all frequently touched surfaces each hour
– Ensure hand sanitizers are available for guest & employee use
In these very challenging times, one thing that remains constant is our unwavering commitment to creating the safest environment possible for our customers. There is nothing more important than protecting the safety and health of our employees, guests and community.
We continue to closely monitor the latest developments and guidelines outlined by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health officials.
In order to minimize risks resulting from COVID-19, we have implemented the following protocols with regard to maintenance and cleaning at Highland Park Village, and will continue to evaluate and revise such protocols as circumstances dictate:
*Our maintenance team is disinfecting common area door handles, handrails, restrooms, and interior and exterior elevator buttons multiple times per day
*We have installed aerosol disinfectant sprayers and hand sanitizer dispensers in multiple locations throughout the Village
*We have instructed each member of our maintenance team to wash their hands for 20 seconds, multiple times a day
*For valet parkers:
– We have implemented a “no contact” rule for each of our valets (i.e., no handshakes/touching)
– We are providing liquid hand sanitizer at each of the valet podiums
– We are providing disposable medical gloves for each of our valets
– We are directing any valet who feels ill to remain home (no requests thus far)
Additionally, we are cancelling our LOCAL Artisan Market that was scheduled to take place on Saturday, March 28, 2020.
We will continue to work diligently to always ensure that we provide the very best shopping and dining experience in North Texas.
Highland Park Village remains open for business and we look forward to welcoming you here.