DALLAS, TX (August 28, 2019)– North Texas craftsmen, entrepreneurs and musicians gather this fall for one of the city’s most charming seasonal events, Highland Park Village’s LOCAL Artisan Market, kicking off on Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. The country’s first outdoor shopping center invites neighbors from near and far to shop a curated collection of exceptional handcrafted goods and food companies, experience live music and entertainment for the whole family, all while supporting small businesses in our community on the third Saturday of September, October and November.
LOCAL Artisan Market Details
With more than 25 vendors featured each season, guests may peruse everything from organic small batch apothecary goods from The Bohemian Shepherdess, locally made artisan pickles from Canyon Creek Pickle Co., farm fresh eggs and handcrafted jewelry by area artists. A children’s craft corner will be hosted by community sponsor, Becky Frey with Compass Real Estate, and recent Booker T. Washington graduate, Camden Gonzalez, will be performing live music.
When and Where: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Livingston Court, between Celine and Balenciaga, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas
- Saturday, September 21 – Shop the first fall market and stop by Flower Gals Co.’s ’63 VW Truck for fresh florals
- Saturday, October 19 – Autumn is in the air with seasonally inspired food, crafts and entertainment
- Saturday, November 16 – Enjoy festive holiday goods and experience a 3D photobooth
A Selection of Fall 2019 Vendors
New Staples this Season:
- The Bohemian Shepherdess, organic face and body products made with local herbs and farm-raised goat’s milk
- Canyon Creek Pickle Co., homemade pickles sourced from local ingredients
- HighPoint Supply Co., locally founded brand offering curated home goods, accessories and more that give back
- PaperTate, hand designed paper goods and gifts
- Folklore Las Niñas, children’s clothing concept locally founded by Gisa M. Heinz, supporting children’s charities
- The Jelly Queens, award-winning organic seasonal jellies made locally
- LemonGlaze, handmade modern ceramics and pottery by artist, Carmen Aberasturi
- Primavera Collection, locally owned brand with a modern twist on handmade Mexican embroidered goods
- Texas Olive Ranch, Texas sourced olive oils and vinegars
For additional information, visit hpvillage.com/LOCAL.
About Highland Park Village:
Highland Park Village is a favorite lifestyle destination among locals and guests from around the world alike, as it has been for many generations. Built in 1931 and widely regarded as the country’s first true shopping center, the Village is internationally recognized for its architectural significance and mix of the world’s best-known luxury retailers including Akris, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Escada, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Tom Ford and more. Highland Park Village offers a range of concierge services for our guests including complimentary personal shopping, TaxFree Refund services, transportation to and from the property, and complimentary valet parking. For more information, visit www.hpvillage.com.
Media Inquiries: Hendrika Rhoad Diehl, 214-272-4875 | Hendrika@HPVillage.com