Summer is the ultimate season of travel, and no matter the destination everyone has noteworthy essentials to help tackle their trip with ease. We connected with some of our friends around the Village to find out where this summer is taking them and what things have to come along.
Becky Bowen – Personal Shopper, Personal Shopping Salon
Destination: New York City, New York
- Celine White Shoulder Bag: “This summer I’m not leaving home without my Celine white classic bag. It’s so chic and functional!”
- Dior Silver and Gold Sunglasses: “A fashion statement sunglass is a must. These mirrored aviator are the perfect fashion sunnies for drinks on a patio.”
- Saint Laurent Denim Espadrille: “With all the walking you do in NY a stylish and comfy pair of flats is a must! These denim espadrilles are not only a great neutral for any outfit but just presh and comfy.”
Kaylee Higginbotham – Co-owner, Molto Formaggio
- Frederic Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo: “Whoever invented dry shampoo should be given a medal. I am especially grateful for it when traveling abroad so I can just wake up in the morning and go.”
- Amazon Kindle: “I love to read and always have a book that I’m reading. Lately, since I’ve taken over Molto Formaggio, I’m doing a lot of wine and cheese reading to stay on top of trends and constantly be learning.”
- Jimmy Choo Nude Wedge: “Italy has nothing but cobblestone streets and I’ve wobbled or had my heels get stuck more times than I can count. A nude wedge goes with everything and a wedge heel is more practical than pumps for walking around. And there is a lot of walking.”
Alexandria Hansen — Bandier Girl, Bandier
Destination: Mazatlán, Mexico
- Koral Alliance Versatility Bra: “The fun thing about this is that it doubles as a bikini top!”
- Oribe Apres Beach Spray: “This is seriously the best sea salt spray I have ever used, it makes my hair wavy and texturized without feeling crunchy.”
- Krewe Du Optic St. Louis Sunglasses: “They’re unique with a great vintage feel, well-made, and I always get compliments when I wear them.”
Stop by the Village today to pick up all your summer travel essentials. And if you’re already packed full schedule just can’t find the time, our Personal Shopping team can take care of it all for you when you email Liz Thrash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-272-4894.